Did you know?
- It’s a fact: The more you talk…the less people remember.
- You have 9 seconds to grab your audience’s attention.
- Body language is key: it can hijack – or highlight – your message.
TV, Twitter and TED Talks have set a higher bar for capturing your audience. You will learn:
- “Cold” Opens and Dynamic Closes
- How to be a PRO@CON™-frontation in any Q&A
- How to shape your story to make a message stick
Bottom line: Whether presenting to 1, 10, or 10,000; external or internal; planned or spontaneous - Readiness definitely rules!